Envirotech Systems Limited Acoustic Enclosure for Power Plant aid by controlling the amount of noise emitted from power plants. In the industrial environment, controlling the level of noise emission is an utmost necessity as a huge amount of noise is emitted in such an environment. To deal with this problem, Envirotech System designs manufactures and supplies durable and effective noise control measures- the Acoustic Enclosure of Power Plant.
Envirotech Systems designed acoustic enclosures are robust and reduce noise according to CPCB Norms, in addition to the standards set as per ISO 14001 requirements for industrial applications. These have controlled environments for temperature, humidity, cleanliness, and vibration isolation. In order to prevent noise leakage from door gaps, hinge-type doors, fitted with gaskets are used. The locks are spring-loaded and can be opened from both sides.
They are accessorized with rain water protection hood and two coats of primer as well as automotive paint in desirable shades. We also include piece-marked assembly drawings and AutoCAD submitters with every project.
Our acoustic enclosures’ area of application covers a wide and varied range. It covers the requirements of industries like cement plants, steel plants, oil, and gas plants, and forging industries among many others. We also create acoustic enclosures as per the client’s specifications, if there are any. Contact us today to get the best acoustic enclosures for your power plants at the most affordable rates in the industry.
- Noise reductions according to CPCB Norms /as per ISO 14001 requirements for industrial applications.
- Controlled environment for temperature, humidity, cleanliness, and vibration isolation.
- Hinge-type doors of the required size, doors are fitted with a Gasket to block noise leakage from the gap.
- Spring-loaded lock, openable from both sides.
- Rainwater protection hood to the corner for fresh air inlet acoustic louvers.
- Electrical wiring, switchboard & light to maintain 300 LUX inside the enclosure.
- All Hardware was Zinc passivated to avoid rusting & door hinges are SS.
- Provided cutouts in the acoustic panel for pipe/cable entry or any other requirement.
- Two coats of primer & automotive paint in the desired shade.
- Acoustically treated louvers on the roof of the Acoustic Enclosure for air inlet & exhaust.